Friday, March 12, 2010

~ IMMA BE

IMMA BE

I just decided today, that IMMA BE happy, just the way things are. I'm not going to care what has happened to me in the past, who has crossed me in the past, who has harmed me in the past. I'm not letting it affect my life anymore.

IMMA BE HAPPY

Imma be happy because this life is so darn short, that if I'm wasting my time stressed out & thinking in my mind how to get back at this person or that person for crossing me, than my life is even shorter. I'm not going to think about how you or you or you hurt me or harmed me or lied about me or any of that stuff.

IMMA BE HAPPY

Imma be happy because my life deserves to be made happy. My family deserves for me to be happy, my children deserve for their mommy to be happy, my husband deserves for me to be happy. My heart wants and yearns to be happy.

IMMA BE HAPPY

Imma be happy & if you can't deal with a positive outlook in my life, and you want to try to make me unhappy, go right ahead. But I have nothing but happiness! I am beyond blessed with beautiful babies, a loving husband, my health, and an eternal life.

IMMA BE HAPPY!

No comments: