Thursday, October 30, 2008

~Unbalanced

un·bal·anced
-adjective
mentally disordered; deranged

Yep- thats me- Just mentally flustered... Not all in there- I think I left some of my mind on Facebook- which I have to stay off of! What a waste of TOTAL time. I have such a full plate. And it's not all bad- It's just FULL. I love what I do. I love that my kids are playing hockey and I love that they love it. I love that they come off the ice and brag about being all sweaty and stinky. I love that 2 days a week I have to have supper ready by the time the bus arrives because we have to leave for practice shortly after and they're always starving after school. I love that I am managing their team and both jason and i are overly involved... But I'm just deranged right now. There are some things I'm going to try to do in order to get my ducks in a row and become more balanced: I'm going to take the evenings to do ME stuff- only me- not anything to do with my hubby or with my kids- I need some time to scrapbook, read, bath. After the last kiddo hits the sheets I'm NOT gonna do any dishes laundry or hockey stuff. I'm going to make it about me. I'm going to stay off facebook all the time. I'm sick off the time it takes away from and my crew. I am limiting myself to 1 time a day on facebook. I am going to try to get 1 load of laundry done a day- starting first thing in the morning... And I'm going to try to appreciate the little things- I'm still eagerly working on getting myself back into balance... Hold tight it's coming!!!!

No comments: