Thursday, May 14, 2009

~13.5 months and she's as cute as ever!

Don't you just want to eat her up and squeeze her cheeks? I do and guess what? I do it all the time ! I love love love her! And on top of that I love her FLOWER on her head (ya ya I know you older people Marina, Donna, etc) don't like it, but I'm the mama and can dress her as royalty as I please :) haha But in case you totally love the flower head to my friend Rachel's Etsy shop and BUY some they are so so worth it and so handmade! And while your at it head to her blog and check out her cute addison wearing tons more of these CUTE creations!

So it's a long weekend here and we're off to our neices' wedding in Brandon Manitoba ( my first time being in the province of Manitoba!! whoooopeee!!) a 10 hour drive that I am so thankful my hunny is going on with me and not riding his harley! So everybody have a FAB weekend! I will, as I get all fancied up and top my babies head off with a HUGE flower!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

She is so, so adorable!

Rachel Berry said...

I love it on her! And her outfit if totally KILLER!! :) SO CUTE!!!