Saturday, February 27, 2010

~the HARDEST thing about blogging

When I blogged in the past, it was always so darn hard for me to not be drawn to the many of blogs out there. There are SOO many! There are happy blogs, crafty blogs, cooking blogs, political blogs, mommy blog. But the ones that always get me are the type of blogs that bring me to the point I'm at tonight. The sweet girl pictured above is probably on her last days of life. LOOK AT HER SWEET FACE. Should she be dying? NO! When I read these blogs I am impaced so much, I can't hardly function. I was sitting watching my boys play hockey today and I'm wondering to myself... Really, there is this little girl dying in her mommies arms & I'm out enjoying myself. NOT FAIR!
I don't know why I'm drawn to all these blogs where children are sick and fighting for their lives or even blogs where grown people are dying. WHY? It breaks my heart & I feel the pain so deep that I stop functioning normally. With beautiful Layla I keep heading back to her twitter updates because I'm so worried & so upset.
Is anyone else like this? Do you cry out to God in pain when you read about the things in life that aren't fair? Seriously, I would go through the pain of being widowed 100x over to save all the children in the world.
Would you please pray for Layla Grace & her beautiful family? Like me you probably don't know then personally, but just put yourself in their shoes.
I do believe in miracles & think that a miracle could happen to this sweet baby girl. I'm hoping & praying.

1 comment:

JuliaVP said...

I'm exactly the same way! I thought that I was the only one. I could blog more regularly, but I don't feel like what I have to say is as important as those dear little ones and so why would I bother to keep writing?