Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My missing BLOG

Have you noticed? I've been out of the blogging world for a while. And I really missed it. I went away because I had so many people judging me for my feelings & what I was writing on my blog...

well GUESS WHAT???????

I'm back!!! I'm back to the bloggity blog world! And if someone doesn't care what I write, or if you take it personal, thats your problem, NOT MINE!

This blog is of my journey in life. My journey living, loving, and sometimes even hating. It's mine to own and no one elses. So I hope that as you read this you respect it.

I have thought about taking my blog "private", which could still happen, BUT I think that could point fingers as to who I don't really care to read my most initmate deepest thoughts! So, I'll stick it out for now.

So, here is my jorney TAKE 2...

ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!

2 comments: