Thursday, September 18, 2008

Learning by Blogging

So, I've learned that there is a reason behind my blogging... I'm learning new hair do's to do on my child who is IMPOSSIBLE to do hair on! And by showing her the pictures from someone else's blog, She see's it and likes it and let's me do it! I love it!
This is not the best picture, you think I was holding a pie to her face or something and making her smile! The party pooper. And out of about 6 shots, to think this is the best one...
It looks SUPER cute from behind!!! I hope she keeps letting me do her hair!

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

What a cute baby! My younger sister has a new little one, 8 months! She recently started crawling and it broke my sisters heart. I'm not a mom so I didn't get it, I was crazy excited and can't wait for her to walk. But, my sister was so sad.

great blog.

xoxo
Meaghan
www.cancerlost.blogspot.com