Monday, September 22, 2008

a little of this and a little of that

I just can't accept it, my baby is going to crawl. I can't explain it, it's that feeling in your tummy when you crawling up to the top of a roller coaster and your almost to the very top of that first drop... It's exciting, it's scary, it's a tummy tilting experience.

Well... that is how I feel about Karley crawling... she's not even 6 months old and she is going to crawl ANY DAY. None of my other kids crawled by the time they were 6 months. To me, she'll be gone.... wont want me to cuddle and hold her- she'll be off seeking out the new land some new territory. Anyway, she's going to crawl ANY moment... I'll keep ya posted on the cutie pie and her new adventures! And My tears.... as my baby takes another first step of many.
She is also EATING. How wierd... and I don't remember it being this difficult with my other kids. She doesn't really care for baby food- in face any time we offer it she spits it back at us, ALL over us! But she loves solid stuff she can bite onto... like the other night she snatched a pizza crust out of my hands and gummed it for almost an hour before I decided it was unsafe anymore. Hello... another sign that my life is about to change. And that my baby is growing up right before my eyes. :( Why can't they just stay little?
And then I realize that before long she's going to look like her older brother Mason, except instead of losing teeth she's going to be getting them ANYDAY! I can feel it right under the gum.

So, Mr. Mason finally lost is 2nd tooth- and he's almost 8:) He was very excited and would you believe the tooth fairy in Canada paid him $10.... Man that American tooth fairy is a cheap skate- I used to get quarters- NOT BILLS- what gives???
And I'm still at it with the Drama Queens hair... isn't it cute? I love it and loves that she lets me do it, finally after 8 years!

3 comments:

draperm said...

Love your blog Alexa. Sorry I don't comment as much as I should. I'm sorry your baby is growing up too fast. I remember wishing I could pause Ambrie growing up. Take care!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday...100 things and being saucy was a lot of fun!!

I miss the years of crawling and missing teeth...

Rachel Berry said...

Ahh she's crawling! How she's supposed to be this little baby still. She's a cutie and I love that crawling pic. And and the teeth SCORE$$$$$ and I love her hair. It's all good.