Friday, November 7, 2008

~Happy Birthday gorgeous blue eyed boys

Today marks a big day in our household! Mason turns 8 and Connor turns 5. Thats right, 3 years to the exact date these 2 gorgeous ones were born. Today is special for our family because it means that we've been blessed longer by these 2 blonde haired blue eyed bomb shells.
Mason


Mason, who is 8 today, has enriched my life in SO many ways, I can't even begin to tell you. When I came into this life he really opened up my eyes as to what a little boy is made of... And Mason is all my little boy. I came into his life shortly after his mommy died and he accepted me with open arms. He has loved me beyond words and my life has been more than enriched since I've had him in it. Not a day goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am to have him as my oldest son. I hope this day is the first day of many that we get to celebrate his spectacular life! I love you Mason!!!
Connor

Connor is our jokester and keeps our house rolling with laughter. He is such a great kid to always have around. He is the boy in our household that has numerous nick names because every name he seems to play the part so well. He is my little boy that when I look into his eyes I just melt. He is genuine in whatever he does in life and loves everything about it. When he's happy- he's really happy, when he's mad- he's really really mad. He likes to be the funny guy, but if people are sharing in his laughter he gets mad because he doesn't like to be teased. Connor is the little guy who you can see deep in his soul he is happy to be alive- which is so the truth. Connor is our Miracle baby! I love you Mr. Miracle!

1 comment:

Yarngoddess said...

What a house full of handsome men you have! Your boys are just darling, and how wonderful that you have eachother! Great Pictures, by the way!

Happy Birthday boys! Happy Birthday mommy- since it's about you too!