Sunday, June 28, 2009

~countdown to holidays

Holidays are right around the corner for me and I simply can hardly wait! It's going to be so much fun! In the mean time, I'm 2 kids down, yep thats right, count em, only 3 kids at home right now, and it seems so QUIET! I mean if I only had 3 kids and not 5 I'd be laughin! But nevertheless I love my full house, and am finding myself a little lost with out all the chaos! (don't get any ideas, I still love my down time, if having 3 kids is what you call down time!So

So, I have, if you haven't notcied, been keeping myself busy taking pics! I love this so much! I love the artistic part of taking the shots and of editing them! Like I said before, photoshop is a huge program and I am only beginning, BUT I LOVE THIS!

I was blessed again to take pictures of the K family! 3 boys who were perfectly behaved! I couldn't believe it! I think we got some awesome shots! I must say these boys are so lucky to have such fabulous parents. T & M are awesome and I think are some of the best kinds of parents out there!





I love to take all photo's but tomorrow morning is my first chance to get ahold of a newborn baby and I can't wait! I have a few props ready! So look for cute little girl pics coming soon!

1 comment:

Yarngoddess said...

Hey Lexie! Love all the new pics you've been taking! Your new blog look is awesome! May I make a suggestion? Since you are using Photoshop- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE consider adding a "watermark" or some mark that says that the pics are YOURS- there was a lady that recently had her family photo stolen from Facebook. It was used as a grocery store ad in somewhere like the Ukrane. It was on 20/20.