Wednesday, March 10, 2010

~Heaven

I can't wait to be in heaven, you know what I mean?


Now, this is not the place where I'm going to get into some big religion conversation. This is just a place where I'm saying what "I" Believe and it doesn't matter what you believe.


I believe I am going to heaven. I believe that God is pure & true and loves me no matter what. I believe that my life is worthy of living here on earth. I believe there is a reason behind everything, although I do not believe that it will be explained to us as to why it happened this way. I believe that each one of our days here on earth are numbered. There is a set day when we "GET" to go be loved, cherished & adored on the other side.


There are so many bad things that happen here on this earth that we're living right now. I do not know why these things happen, nor do I agree with them, BUT I will accept them and I will live out the rest of my days trying to live a better life than I live today.


All that being said, I can't WAIT to get to heaven! I can't wait! It's going to be so much more than what my simple little words can explain. There are going to be so many beautiful souls that come to me when I get there. There is going to be so many people there waiting for me!


I choose to believe that when we get to heaven we will recognize each and every one of the beautiful people who went before us. Although we leave our earthly bodies behind, I believe our souls will be recognizable by what we looked like before we passed! I can't wait to get there & see soooo many of my loved one who got to go ahead of me!


Layla's story (http://laylagrace.org/) got me thinking about what happens here on this earth and how we go about our earthly life. She got to be healed in the name of Jesus before she was even 3 years old. Her death is not one that is easy to swallow, but it is one that shakes some of our lives up to a point where we (me being one of the "we") look forward to the day we actually get to "meet" this beautiful baby in Heaven. Please, will you pray for this family who is hurting so badly as they celebrate their beautiful baby getting her wings?


This, beautiful baby girl, was posted on face book this morning, and I believe that we can see heaven in your face....


Heaven is the face of a little girl
With dark brown eyes
That disappear when she smiles.
Heaven is the place
Where she calls my name
Says, “Daddy please come play with me for awhile.”

Chorus:

God, I know, it’s all of this and so much more,
But God, You know, that this is what I’m aching for.
God, you know, I just can’t see beyond the door.
So right now...

Heaven is the sound of her breathing deep,
Lying on my chest, falling fast asleep while I sing.
And Heaven is the weight of her in my arms,
Being there to keep her safe from harm while she dreams

And God, I know, it’s all of this and so much more,
But God, You know, that this is what I’m longing for
God, you know, I just can’t see beyond the door.

Bridge:

But in my mind’s eye I can see a place
Where Your glory fills every empty space.
All the cancer is gone,
Every mouth is fed,
And there’s no one left in the orphans’ bed.
Every lonely heart finds their one true love,
And there’s no more goodbye,
And no more not enough,
And there’s no more enemy.

Heaven is a sweet, maple syrup kiss
And a thousand other little things I miss with her gone.
Heaven is the place where she takes my hand
And leads me to You,
And we both run into Your arms.

Oh God, I know, it’s so much more than I can dream.
It’s far beyond anything I can conceive.
So God, You know, I’m trusting You until I see
Heaven in the face of my little girl,
Heaven in the face of my little girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful...well done alexa