Sunday, January 2, 2011

~bit by bit

See, there are some changes happening. I suppose my main goal of 2011 is to get back into writing & sharing my life. Besides, what is this life if it's not shared?

It was a month or so back when my husband said to me that I needed to "simplify" my life. The very next day I sat down & thought about it, and that is just what I am making happen. I was busy this fall I didn't know which way was up. It was super stressful & it made me super sad. I didn't want to lay in bed thinking about what I couldn't possibly get done the next day. So something had to give right then & there... I choose to give up having a home based direct sales business. That has been one of the best decisions of my life. Although it was supposed to be a fun venture where I could make some extra cash, I hated it. So I dropped it. It felt oh so good.

In the mean time I am making some major changes to my small photography business and looking forward to simplifying that part of my life. I'll share with you whats twirling in my brain with these ideas! I think you'll love it.

As I was "simplifying" I got to thinking about what I was missing in my life that I wanted back, something to help me 'simplify'. Well... I missed blogging. I missed writing. I missed reading blogs. I missed it. Call it an addiction, but I love sharing in other peoples lives over the miles.

Now onto other duties in my "simplification" (is that a word?) of my life....

How do I simplify this??

2 year olds.....


No comments: