Saturday, April 12, 2008

2 week's




My beautiful girl turned 2 weeks old yesterday! How time flies? My MIL went home and I was at my house alone with 5 kids for the first time, I have to say it went well. I have great kids, so how could I complain? I even got in about a 20 minute snooze!

Today is BEAUTIFUL here and we're going to all head out for a walk- I could use some fresh air. I'm looking forward to summer- it can't come soon enough except for the fact that my baby girl will be bigger! If they could stay little for a lifetime, I'd curl her into my arms forever.

Monday starts hecticness(is that a word?!)All the kids start swim lessons- I'm gonna be one busy mama. I'm hoping Jason's work is closer to home so that he can help me out in the evenings. I guess Karley is going to be one well traveled girl:)

No comments: