Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I love this man


I can't explain it, but it's a crazy kinda love. The faces and words that he says can make me roll my eyes and get this deep gut giggle that I can't help but let the world hear! Loving him has spoiled me forever- it just feels good and I often find myself smiling for no reason at all. I'm sure lots of you know how great it is to have someone who is 'tuned' into your moods. I love that I don't have to explain myself to him- he just 'gets' me. Just being with him doing nothing at all makes me happy. Having his presence in the same house the same room is enough to fill me. I love him!

Today he was leaving the house to go get tattooed with Karley's name- and I thought he looked so cute with his Boston hat! He got this hat when he and I were only dating and were on a trip to Boston. It just made me giggle! I thought I'd post about the wonderful man in my life that I'm lucky enough to call my husband!

No comments: