Thursday, September 17, 2009

So, I'm kinda excited....

Meet Mike! He is my new main man! And I'm rootin for him all the way!
I guess I should back up a bit... I got into a pool for the upcoming SURVIVOR that starts tonight! I've never actually watched every single episode of survivor, but I so needed something to break up this winter & look forward to! And a friend of mine put on this pool where they draw names for who gets who on survivor. And Mike is my man. Check him out:

Mike Borassi (62)
Hometown: Marina del Rey, Calif
Occupation: Personal Chef

This California transplant, originally from New York, will do or say anything to become the next SURVIVOR. After a career as a college football coach at Boston University in the 1970’s and over 30 years in the food industry, he currently works as a personal chef.

Married without children, he enjoys gardening, reading, working out and spending time with friends. He is funny, dependable and quiet, yet, he is never afraid to tell it like it is. He can’t stand bad drivers, republicans or bigots and admits that the easiest way to make him angry is to move around his kitchen equipment.

At 62 years old, he has been preparing for his experience on SURVIVOR by working out with a personal trainer on a daily basis and has lost over 30 pounds in preparation for his chance at the million dollar prize. A true SURVIVOR fan, he has watched every single episode from the very beginning and came close to being part of the cast last season. His strategy includes remaining cooperative and low-key so the “stupid, cocky ones self-destruct.” Rather than making aggressive moves, he plans to allow his leadership qualities to emerge naturally which may mask the fact that he can, at times, be competitive and almost predatory.

Mike resides in Marina del Rey, Calif. and his birthday is March 13.

So by enetering this pool I could win $100. I think that Mike is going to be a huge threat, BUT I do beleive he will win, for a couple of reasons.

  • His birthday is March 13 and my oldest daughters birthday is the same!
  • I like how he puts that he will remain copperative & low key so the "stupid, cocky ones self-destruct." Oh ya, he knows what he's doing!
  • His age...

So come along with me while I eat up the winter with some yummy Survivor!

1 comment:

roadrunner201 said...

I am stopping by from BlogFrog. I am so sad that you felt bullied into taking down your post. Anne does not speak for everyone. I didn't get to read what the issue was because you had already pulled your comments, but I pray that they get better for you.