Friday, December 19, 2008

~He's speaking to my heart....


Yes, the big man upstairs is starting to show me his Grace once again, and I'm completely in awe...


I found baby Kayleigh though another blog My Charming Kids and found an instant connection. This baby is a miracle that she has lived so long and now as the fight is on for her life, I ask everyone to spare a few moments and drop to your knees and ask out good Lord to save her life... Miracles happen each and every day and I believe that today is one of those days where baby Kayleigh is going to live... God is bigger then any of this and makes things like this happen! Please tonight and every night say a prayer for baby Kayleigh and her beautiful family!

1 comment:

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh, thanks for sharing this!!!! She will definitely be in my prayers... I believe in a God of miracles... and she can have the miracle of life!!!!


:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com